Search Engine Optimisation that brings you business
If you want to get found online, you need to talk “Google”!
Don’t waste your time looking behind the scenes to find out why Google might not be ranking your website.
- It could be a technical issue.
- Perhaps your content isn’t rich and engaging.
- Maybe you haven’t spent time building links to relevant pages.
We can help you set up your website in a way that Google likes without you having to worry about it. You’ll be rewarded with more visitors to your site and more people doing business with your company.
If you’d like to ensure that your website is set up in the best possible way, perhaps it’s time to look at:
Search Engine Optimisation!
Benefits of SEO include:
1. Increased Traffic and Visibility
Search engine traffic is one of the most important drivers of website revenue. In fact, studies have shown that as much as 93% of online experiences begin with a search. This means that, for every 100 people who visit your website, at least 93 of them got there via a search engine.
2. Increased Brand Visibility and Positioning
Improved ranking on search engines can also lead to increased brand visibility and positioning. This can be valuable both in terms of marketing and business goals. Brand visibility is the ability of consumers to see and recognise a brand. Brand positioning is the placement of a brand in the minds of consumers relative to other competing brands. Brand positioning is important because it can influence consumer behaviour, including purchase decisions.
3. Better Conversion Rates
Attracting new visitors from the search engines will lead to an increase in visitor numbers and consequently in the number of potential conversions and sales on the website.
Improved ranking can also lead to increased traffic from other sources, such as social media. Social media platforms such as Facebook have a “social graph” feature which allows people to see and click on links to related pages within the social network. Therefore improved rankings can also lead to more traffic from social media platforms.
If you want to grow, you need SEO!
Pick a Plan that Works for Your Business Goals
SEO CONNECTDon't just have a website, have a website that CONNECTS with your customers.
- The better the content on each page, the more that Google can understand:
- – Who you are
- – What you do
- – Who is your ideal client
- By fixing headings, titles, descriptions and strategically adding in keywords to the right place on each page, we can educate Google so that it shows your page higher in the SERPs for the right clients.
SEO CONVINCEFor businesses that want to take their website performance to the next level.
- Once you begin to drive traffic to the page, the next thing is to ensure that your visitors engage with the page and take the action that you want.
- Includes everything in SEO Connect plus;
- – Keyword research
- – Rewrite key pages on the site completely
- – Create new pages to support a “content silo” structure
- – Edit and optimise secondary pages
- – Monthly reporting
- – Quarterly audit to establish goals for next quarter
SEO CONVERTFor businesses that understand the importance of CONVERTING every customer who visits their website
- – To increase the conversion of site visitors
- – To modify and optimise key pages that are relevant to the business objectives of the business owners
- – To get their ideal client to take action on the website
- Includes everything in SEO Convince plus:
- – Rewrite 5 pages on the site completely, with emphasis on up to 5 specific landing pages
- – Edit and optimise secondary pages
- – Set up and monitoring of page experiments on key pages using Google Optimize
- – Monthly progress report and review meeting
- – Quarterly audit to establish ongoing goals